A body scrub infused with an uplifting blend of Australian essential oils including lemon-scented ironbark, orange, mandarin and peppermint, with pink lake salt and oatmeal to exfoliate and remove dry, dead skin, and moisturising olive oil to leave your skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Pink lake salt – wild-harvested by hand in collaboration with the local Aboriginal community
- Fine oatmeal (organic) – sourced from a small, family-run South Australian farm with sustainable practices
- Olive oil – sourced from a small, family-run Australian farm near Brisbane
- Lemon-scented ironbark essential oil – native Australian; sourced from a small West Australian farm that grows and distills their own essential oils
- Sweet orange essential oil – Australian grown; by-product from the food industry which reduces waste
- Mandarin essential oil – Australian grown; by-product from the food industry which reduces waste
- Peppermint essential oil – Australian grown; sourced from a Tasmanian farm that distills their own essential oils
Apply 1-3 times per week, depending on the season and your skin’s needs.
Use a clean, dry hand or spoon to scoop body scrub from the jar. Massage the body scrub in circular movements over wet skin. Wash the body scrub off thoroughly.
Tip – let the body scrub sit on your skin for 5-10 minutes before washing off for extra hydration.
Afterwards, apply our Sweet Orange & Macadamia Hair and Body Oil to damp skin for maximum nourishment.
External use only. Store below 30 deg C. Avoid water entering the jar as it may spoil this natural and preservative-free product. In the unlikely case of a negative reaction discontinue use.