A gentle, nurturing whipped balm suitable for all skin types, featuring Australian cold-pressed botanical oils and infused with organic calendula petals to hydrate and soothe dry skin. This multi-purpose balm also contains a small amount of Tasmanian lavender essential oil, providing a subtle lavender scent to calm the mind and skin.
- Apricot kernel oil – Australian grown and produced
- Sunflower oil (organic) – Australian; infused with dried organic calendula petals from a Victorian herb farm
- Jojoba oil – Australian; from a small farm in outback Queensland
- Beeswax – Australian; from a small beekeeper near Brisbane that uses organic bee-keeping practices
- Lavender angustifolia essential oil – grown and distilled on a Tasmanian farm.
On your face – use this balm as an overnight treatment in summer or daily in winter (depending on how dry your skin feels). Best applied to damp skin. Dab a small amount onto cheeks and forehead and gently massage into skin to moisturise.
The balm is perfect for use after the Clay & Sandalwood Face Mask Powder for guaranteed soft skin.
On your body – apply as often as needed to any areas requiring a bit of TLC.
External use only. Store below 30 deg C. In the unlikely case of a negative reaction discontinue use. Not suitable for babies under 6 months due to the lavender essential oil.